Teachers, parents, and doctors have recommended adding fish to our diets for basic health reasons. Studies now suggest that eating fish reduces the chances of suffering Alzheimer’s. According to the study conducted by researchers at the Rush University Medical Center in Chicago and published…
What are the benefits of almonds?
Almond is considered the king of nuts. Almond is a great food but it is also used in many skin products like lotions and creams. There are many benefits of almonds:
- According to a study, almonds decrease the risk of heart attack and many other heart diseases due to the presence of flavonoids.
- It controls cholesterol levels in the blood and a person who eats almonds 5 days a week, will not gain extra weight.
- There are many nutritious elements in almond; one of its elements is phosphorus. The function of phosphorus is to make the teeth and bones stronger.
- Almond is a nut that can lower the level of sugar in the blood.
- Almonds have L-carnitine and riboflavin that improves the activity of brain.
- Almonds are good for the health of pregnant women because they contain a large amount of nutritious components that are beneficial for both mother and child. It also can reduce the chances of birth defects in new born babies.
- Almonds are considered as the best ingredient to moisturize the skin and have the best sun block elements.
- The nutritious almond also repairs damaged skin tissues.
It is recommended that you should add a quantity of almonds to your breakfast because it is very beneficial for overall heath, not to mention they are also very delicious.