Teachers, parents, and doctors have recommended adding fish to our diets for basic health reasons. Studies now suggest that eating fish reduces the chances of suffering Alzheimer’s. According to the study conducted by researchers at the Rush University Medical Center in Chicago and published…
Food That Can Help You Fight Cancer
Cancer is a serious health problem that affects million people. Thanks to research and numerous studies, we have found many ways that can help us fight this disease. You should know that cancer isn’t infectious disease. It occurs because our own cells change DNA and start growing abnormally. Usually our immune system eliminates all of them, but in some case, it may fail. Luckily, there are several ways that can help you prevent this. Also, several ways can help you in the fight against cancer. One of them is food.
1. If you don’t like broccoli, you should start loving it. Many different vegetables have compounds that can help you in the fight against cancer. However, broccoli contains sulforaphane. This compound is important in flushing chemicals that may cause cancer out of a body.
2. Berries are also useful. All of them contain phytonutrients, a cancer-fighting substance. However, black raspberries are even better. They contain anthocyanins that prevents growth of cancerous cells and prevent forming of new blood vessels. These berries are effective against: skin, oral, colon and esophageal cancer.
3. Tomatoes are not just delicious, they are also useful against cancer. They contain a high level of lycopene. This compound gives tomatoes, red color. But, lycopene is important in a battle versus cancer. Tomatoes are especially important against: lung, stomach and prostate cancers.
4. Walnuts are the best against breast and prostate cancers.
5. Maybe you don’t like garlic, but you should eat it anyway. It is useful against breast, stomach and colon cancers. According to several studies, it is very important for women.